At Protect Hand Care, we conduct strict recruitment procedures for all potential employees. This is to ensure that our clients have no uncertainties about the quality of service provided to them. We carry out the following checks and document verification as a part of our recruitment program.
- Right to work in UK
- Enhanced (DBS) check
- Training Certificate check
- Occupational health check
- Language Ability Check
- Two proofs of address
- Two professional/Character Referees
In addition to this
- We conduct training of the staff
- Ensure compliance with the CQC
Our staff team are hardworking individuals and they provide top level quality of care to our clients.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission – CQC